Diplom psychologist Dr. Sören Lüdeke, licensed psychological psychotherapist for behavior therapy.
In addition to concrete assistance, a trustful cooperation and a good therapeutic relationship are especially important in psychotherapy. Every step of the therapy should be transparent and you should be involved in determining how the therapy proceeds. The aim is for you to shape your life according to your own goals, wishes and values and to find a protected and safe space in the therapy, in which we can jointly develop new perspectives and options for action for you. It is important that behavioural therapy is based on the state of clinical research.
I work as a behavioural therapist for adults, but I also deal intensively with childhood and adolescence in the form of studies and my own publications. In my work as a therapist I combine, after prior consultation, various current approaches to behavior therapy (including elements from Scheme Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) and also like to use impulses from depth psychology and psychoanalysis.
Main areas of work
- Adaptation disorders / depressions
- Fear (panic, agoraphobia, specific phobias)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- ADHD and other behavioural disorders
- Personality Disorders
- “Crisis” and reorientation in the midlife
- Psychotherapy with old people
- separation, divorce, patchwork families
- Since 2018 freelancer at MVZ Köln für Psychotherapie GmbH Odendahl & Kollegen
- Since 2012 Research associate at the University of Wuppertal in the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences under Prof. Dr. Friedrich Linderkamp
- 2012-2017 Therapist in the outpatient clinic of the Cologne Institute for Behavioural Therapy (KLVT) as part of the training as a psychological psychotherapist
- 2011-2012 Psychologist at the LVR Clinic Langenfeld on a general psychiatric ward (focus on depression) and a ward for adult patients with mental disabilities
- 2011-2012 Implementation of group psychotherapy (groups for people with depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, social competence training for patients with and without intelligence impairment) at the LVR Clinic Langenfeld
- 2009-2015 Lecturer in Psychology at the Wilhelm-Griesinger-School for training and further education in nursing professions at the LVR Clinic Cologne Merheim
Apprenticeships and trainings
- 2017 State Examination in Psychological Psychotherapy (license to practice and entry in medical register)
- 2017 Doctorate (Dr. phil.) at the University of Wuppertal
- 2012-2017 Training as behavior therapist at the Cologne Institute for Behavior Therapy (KLVT)
- 2006-2011 Study of psychology at the University of Cologne, focus on clinical psychology
- Chamber of Psychotherapists NRW