Systemic Couple and Sex Therapist, Marriage- , Family- und Life counselor
I am a graduate in marriage, family and life counseling and Systemic Couple Therapist (Ulrich
Clement, Angelika Eck, IGST Heidelberg) as well as Systemic Sex Therapist (Ulrich Clement and Angelika Eck, IGST Heidelberg). I have been studying Systemic Counseling/Therapy and am Master of Counseling Marriage, Family and Life Counseling.
Sexual Therapy: I mainly work on the basis of sex therapy by Ulrich Clement, David Schnarch and Angelika Eck. Depending on your needs, the course of the therapy can be quite different: I support you to get to the bottom of sexual problems. I support you in turning your attention to what makes you personally erotic and how you can get to know and use your own erotic potential. Sharing knowledge or reviewing what “normal” sexuality is can be just as important as improving your understanding of differences and desires with your partner and resolving blocking communication patterns.
Couples Therapy: As a couples therapist I support you to change your communication: you learn to speak differently with each other, benevolently deal with each other (again), to recognize upcoming disputes earlier and to prevent uncontrolled escalation. I help you to open up new perspectives and spaces of opportunity to help you understand what should change (and what can stay as it is).
Because I think couples often give up too soon, I want to provide a safe space in which to learn to recognize and restructure existing, non-useful patterns. Where you find yourself, define yourself. Where you rediscover resources lost in stress. Defining a suitable proximity-distance mix as a couple: how much individuality and how much togetherness do you need? Where you gain orientation and clarity for your future life. Where you can approach and eliminate injuries, forgive yourself or reconcile yourself. And where, even if it amounts to a separation, you have a space to learn to deal with your emotions, with pain, sadness and anger (or other emotions) and discuss: how to proceed now?
- since April 2018 freelance cooperation partner in the MVZ Cologne for Psychotherapy GmbH
- Individual and couple counseling in a counseling center
- Family mediator in own practice
Main areas of work at the MVZ
- Sex therapy for individuals and couples
- Systemic single and couple therapy
Primary and further education
- Training as Systemic Sex Therapist with Ulrich Clement and Angelika Eck, IGST Heidelberg
- 2018/2019 Trauma Therapy Training with Eva Barnewitz and Thomas Weber
- 2013 – 2018 Master studies Marriage, Family and Life Counseling Cologne/Freiburg
- 2017 Marriage, Family and Life Coach (DAJEB)
- 2009 – 2011 Training as a family mediator in accordance with the guidelines of the Federal Association for Family Mediation (BAFM) at IKOM Bonn